Sunday, January 31, 2010

Customized Erotic Hypnosis Files

In the last few months I listened to some erotic hypnosis files but none of them were really to my liking. Finally I found one that was almost perfect: MzDominica's TG Finishing School 1. It's about feminization and it also includes chastity lockup! Just what I need! But, unfortunately this hypnodom wants too much. She wants to control you in a very agressive way, she wants to clear your mind, and at the end she wants you to send her a begging e-mail and then forget about it. I don't like these bullshits so I loaded up the mp3 in an audio editor (Audacity for instance) and I simply cut out those parts that were too much for me :) This way I reduced the original 42 minutes long audio to 33 minutes which is purely feminization/chastity without any agressive mind control. I love this remixed audio file, I have to admit that she has a very sexy and seductive voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment